About Me and this blog
Hello. My name is Gina, as you guys probably know already. As of today, I am 17 years old and enjoying life. Most people in the blogging world don't realize I'm a teenager unless I tell them in their face. Here are some things about my blog:
1) I started this blog in 2010, when I was sick and tired of studying. Since then, I've gained a fairly large amount of readers who feel that my work has some meaning. I hope that everyone thinks so. For the most part, I write from a personal point of view. I always hope to expand my readership.
2) I hope that there are people out there that share my views and agree with them.
3) I live in LA, but I hope to live in London after college. I'm planning to major in Political Science and possibly creative writing. Then I'm applying to medical school.
4) I try to keep a certain degree of literariness in my posts. I hope that, if I don't become a doctor later in life, I can work as an editor for some magazine.
5) I take everything semi-seriously. Although I am younger than most "serious" people, believe me, I am actually a fairly serious person. I sometimes make practical jokes, but it's been a couple of years. I'm also pretty much random, which might scare some people.
6) This blog is for everyone. Feel free to be yourself.